Verse of the Week

NIV: Philippians 2:14 Do everything without complaining or arguing,
KJV: Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings or disputings:

Sometimes I kid around with my boys, saying that God's Word says I am supposed to do things by myself because one child is always arguing and one is always complaining. Mr. Murmur and Mr. Dispute.

It is in our nature to do these things, as evident in our lives as mothers, wives, and even from the mouths of our children.

This week I pray we all can concentrate on this verse and set the example for our children and our spouse. Let's bite our tongue, be thankful for what we DO have, and pray about how we can apply this verse to our lives.

I am going to write this verse out and tape it to my bathroom mirror, where I can see it when I first wake up, and before I go to sleep, and, as any child with a preschooler knows, the hundred times in between.

No comments:

MOPS Tea Party 2008

MOPS Tea Party 2008
Looking Good Girls!